What is MyClass?
|MyClass is a gateway to the new provincial Student Information System that will enable parents/guardians to connect directly with their child's teachers. This gateway is a separate system from the school district Parent Portal. The Maple Ridge – Pitt Meadows School District will continue to use the Parent Portal for field trip notices, policy permissions, school & class announcements, school newsletters, kindergarten and grade 8 registration, absence reporting, etc.
You will require a separate login for the MyClass gateway. Once your child's school begins to use MyClass, MyEducation BC will email you your login information for this system. Please take a moment to ensure your child's school has your up-to-date email address on file so that you receive your login information.
Accessing the MyClass Site
- Visit www.myeducation.gov.bc.ca/aspen
- Make sure popups are enabled for your browser. Enabling popups in Google Chrome
- Your user name will be emailed to you when your account is created
- This email will also contain your password
NOTE: Both user name and password are case sensitive
- Enter your user name and password then click Log On to access the system. You will be prompted to change your password, and fill out some information so that in the future you can click "I forgot my password" to receive a new password.
MyClass Site Features
Resources for Parents
- For more information please refer to the Parent Brochure
- Guide for parents logging into MyClass for the first time
- Guide for Elementary Parents
- Guide for Secondary Parents
MyClass Site Features
MyClass accounts to be disabled July 31, 2022
Please note that all parent and student MyClass accounts will be disabled on July 31, 2022, to allow for system archiving and school scheduling.
The system will not be accessible until accounts are reactivated on the dates below. (Please note that 2021/22 report cards will not be accessible after July 31, 2022.)
- 8:00 am, Wednesday, September 7,2022, for students in grades 8 – 12;
- 8:00 am, Monday, September 19, 2022, for all parent accounts.
All student MyClass accounts will be reset with a temporary password and your SD42 primary student email address. This is your Office 365 email (studentID@me.sd42.ca).
Your MyClass login information will be sent to that email address no later than Friday, September 2, 2022.