Section 2 - Set Your Preferences
- Go to the top right corner of the screen and click on the "Set Preferences" tab
- Select the "General" tab
- Set your Default locale to US (Not Canada)
- If presented with a choice, choose your default view (staff for teachers or school for clerical/admin).
- If you have more than one school select a default school.
- Leave the auto save interval at 5
- DO NOT CHECK THE DISABLE HELP BUTTON
- Records per page is recommended at 30 for teachers
- Check the show lower page control checkbox
- Check the warn on save checkbox
- Click on the "Security" tab
- Enter your SD42 email as your primary email
- Do not enter an alternate email
- Select a security question
- Enter your security answer
- Confirm your security answer
- Click "OK"
- You will be prompted to enter your current password (the one you just created when you logged in)
To go back and finsh reviewing sections 2-4 of the provincial guide on FOIPPA